Proslic Help

Hello, I am using silicon labs proslic and facing problems. I reffered the step given in application note 35 and also the demo code. If i invoke th ringing state by writing 0x04 in direct register 64 only one cycle of sin wave is observed at output and that is also in a very distorted nature. th automatic cadence is programmed correctly still i receive inactive time interrupt. The sine wave stops after first cycle. Please help if there is something else that should be followed which i not given in demo code. Thanks, Diego

Reply to
diego_kul