[Promo] Danville releases SHARC kit for $199

Analog Devices, Altera and Danville Signal joined forces to create the
ADDS-21261/Cyclone DSP & FPGA Evaluation Package featuring Danville's new
dspstak 21261zx DSP Engine and dspstak c96k46 I/O Module.

The dspstak 21261zx combines the power of a SHARC DSP and a Cyclone FPGA.
With a supporting cast of SDRAM, Flash, EEProm, SPI, Programmable Clocks,
USB and RS-232, the dspstak is great for small and medium sized
production requirements.

Development couldn't be easier, the dspstak 21261zx includes an Analog
Devices' EZ-Kit LITE "style" debugger and is supported by Visual DSP++
4.0

For a limited time, the ADDS-21261/Cyclone DSP & FPGA Evaluation Package
is available from Arrow Electronics for only $199.

http://www.danvillesignal.com/index.php?id=zx_platform

Come see a demo at the Embedded Systems Conference in San Francisco.
We'll be at the Analog Devices booth.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.

Way Cool Al!

Re: [Promo] Danville releases SHARC kit for $199

Thanks, Clay

We showed it earlier this week at ESC.