Projectlibre vs MS project

HI,

Anyone here using ProjectLibre for Life Cycle Management?

Comments?

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
Martin Riddle

It looks interesting -- let us know if you try it and like it.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I've just started fiddling with it. I haven's used MS Project for years, but it seems to have the same feel.

However the documentation is sparse, if you can find it.

But, it seems usable for Software Life Cycle management.

Martin Riddle

Is there anyone here that could provide a more detailed evaluation of Project Libre... I have a 35 questions on the products functionality and I could use some help answering maybe not all but a few of them. Thank you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
minottx