Project Suggestions??? - Page 2

Re: Project Suggestions???

I don't really expect the bulk of PC mainboards to be transported by air.
Or if so, they might not have the battery installed yet.

Those are special, because their power source is not exported to the
outside.  I.e. sort of someone banging on the thing with a hammer, the
juice can't escape.

Re: Project Suggestions???
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:09:47 -0700, the renowned "Bob"

Yes, there are various exceptions, but it's quite complex. As I said,
we ran into issues with garden-variety dry cells.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Project Suggestions???
To say nothing of battery powered laptops or check in luggage where all
sorts of powered electrical equipment (electric razors, clocks, cell
phones, radios) are routinely shipped.

Site Timeline