Programming with Oshonsoft IDE BASIC

Hello,

I was surprised to find very little discussion from people that progra PICS using Oshonsoft. I am attempting to write code for A/D (0.00V

5.00V) using Oshonsoft Basic for the 16F877a, and not getting the accurac I need through out the voltage range.

Is there a discussion area that deals with Oshonsoft that I may b overlooking?

thanks, Jay

Reply to
JWDavis