Programming PIC 18F6621 fuses

Is this the right group for asking a question relating to programming of a
PIC 18F6621? If not, please advise.

I have a WISP628 programmer and I use Bumblebee V2 programming software. I
have used this combination successfully for a couple of years on PIC
16F628s. Now I am trying to program a 18F6621. I can program/read/verify the
code, but whenever I try to program the fuses, it fails to verify. The
values that it reads back are completely different than what I sent, and
completely different than all zeros or all ones. So, is there a trick to
programming the fuses on this device?

Thanks,
Gavin

Site Timeline