Programming embedded modems

Can anybody recommend a good book or a source of information on programming AT-command type modems. I know the basics (AT commands, etc.), but I need a better approach on how to deal with echoes and result codes. I also need a better understanding on compression, error-correction, async modes, etc. My primary application is an embedded device programmed in C, but I will also be doing some Windows programming to handle the modem at the other end. Any source code examples available or modem driver routines available?

Thanks a bunch.

------------------------- Brian

Reply to
Pegboy

check out the TDK 2400bd modem from TDK

73M2901CL

or one of the Rockwell / Connexant modem data sheets.

JG

programming

My

Any