Programming a PIC 17C756-33/L

Howdy,

I need advice on the most cost effective way to program the PIC 17C756-33/L. I understand the PicStart will do the job but I believe I need an adapter and the Microchip website isn't too clear on which one (Part Number) I'll need. If there is any other 3rd party programmer for this specific chip, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Thanks!

This is unfortunately for work on an existing design so I can't change now.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Thanks! That's what I was looking for.....

Clip....

Jim