programmer for 68HC705J1

Hi all,

I'm looking for a programmer for 68HC705J1 PIC ?

Thanks

Guillaume

Re: programmer for 68HC705J1

Made by MicroScale Semiconductor?  Or is that FreeChip?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@jrobot.net if you would like, and we can arrange the
details if you'd like.

Regards,
John Orlando
www.jrobot.net

Re: programmer for 68HC705J1
Sorry but i haven't an EPROM eraser.
But i think there are not a lot of realisations of this programmer.

thanks

Guillaume

Site Timeline