Profibus

Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der
Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und
dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir
vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Re: Profibus
Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der
Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und
dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir
vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Re: Profibus
Hallo, ich stehe vor einem Problem, ich soll die Unterschiede der
Protokolle vom Profibus und vom Interbus herausfinden und
dokumentieren. Allerdings finde ich im Netz nichts dazu. Kann mir
vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen?

Re: Profibus

Before posting to a newsgroup, it makes a lot of sense to read some of
the current threads to find out what the newsgroup is interested in, and
its "unwritten rules".  Then you would know that Profibus does crop up
here from time to time, but that postings are virtually always in
English.  We're tolerant of poor English grammar or spelling (it's a
very international newsgroup).  You might get the odd reply in German,
but will have much better chances in English.

If my German is up to it, I believe you are looking for specifications
and documentation for Profibus and Interbus, but have found nothing
downloadable from the web.  I believe that you have to be a member of
the Profibus Users' Organisation before you have access to that sort of
documentation.  There are also a few books that can be bought that give
a guide to the protocols - I don't know if they are easily obtainable
for non-members.

Site Timeline