PROFIBUS

I was wondering if there is anyone in this group actively working on
the PRofibus field bus. I had some questions about it and I noticed
that most of the posts about Profibus are quiet old. If there is
anyone involved in profibus please reply back or if you know any other
group more suitable to PROFIBUS discussions please let me know.

Thanks

Re: PROFIBUS

We are supporting PROFIBUS (DP, FDL, FMS ... master/slave) since round
about 10 years for QNX4 and now for QNX6.3.

We have also done an implementation for RTAI Linus ...

What are your questions?

Best Regards

Armin Steinhoff

http//www.steinhoff-automation.com

Re: PROFIBUS

We did realize Profibus-FDL and Profibus-DP for different
Microcontrollers: MC68360,  MPC860 and DSP56F803.
Please feel free to ask any questions.

There is a newsgroup: cern.fieldbus.profibus, but not much live in it.

--
Juergen Pfeiffer
SesKion Softwareentwicklung und System Konzeption GmbH    Tel: +49-711-99058-14