Production programming of AT32UC3A1512

Hello, for a project it has been decided to use an Atmel AT32UC3A1512. For developement I'm using the ATAVRDRAGON board to program the chip using JTAG (and all working correctly).

Now the project is almost finished and I'm looking on how to program the chip in production. Batches will be small (100 pieces at a time) so no need to program multiple chip at the same time or to fully automate the process.

It would be great to have a tool that works with the ATAVRDRAGON (best if GUI, but CLI is ok too) that doesn't involve the installation or use of Atmel Studio. Do you know if it exists? I searched in Atmel website but could find nothing...

Thank you Best Regards Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

Op Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:15:36 +0100 schreef Jack :

(Remove the obvious prefix to reply privately.)
Gemaakt met Opera's e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

very expensive and not really what I asked...

Thanks anyway

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to
Jack

Perhaps avrdude?

Reply to
Frank Miles

I saw that. But it seems that support the UC3A0512 but not the UC3A1512...

Thanks Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to
Jack

the

no

the

(best

use

FYI, You can use the atmel studio "atprogram" comand line tool by copying it from Atmel Studio. Atmel themselves advocate this. It is the same backend that studio uses normally.

mroszko

yes, I saw the Atmel page that says so. I suppose it was too difficult for atmel to package the files in a zip and put the it in the download section...

Bye Jack