processo with 4 ethernet ports

Hi,

I am looking for some processor with 2 or 4 ethernet ports and PCI or PCMCIA interface, running at about 400MHz or more. It can be ARM, PowerPC or any other archirtecture.

Best Regards AK

Reply to
AK

Broadcom is you friend (or foe)... They do have nice MIPS single, dual and quad core SoCs with 4 gigabit ethernets. But their products come with NDA attached so there is no docs without NDA...

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin

IIRC, it has 1 Ethernet port and a 5-port managed switch. Whether that will work or not depends on what the OP means by an "ethernet port".

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  UH-OH!! We're out
                                  at               of AUTOMOBILE PARTS and

You can load a FPGA with CPU core and quad-ethernet core. Xilinx has PPC core and Actel has ARM core.

Reply to
linnix