Problems with powerpc-elf-gdb and OCDRemote

I installed cygwinenv-2.00.exe,gnutools-powerpc-elf-2.03.exe and OCDRemote v2.12(hwsupport-2.12.exe) from

I did everything specified in their guide but still couldnot connect powerpc-elf-gdb to OCDRemote. I used Wiggler on a MPC823 board. I first opened a cygwin bash shell in which I run "ocdremote.exe -c mpc8xx -d wiggler" and then I opened another shell in which I run "powerpc-elf-gdb -nw". In gdb prompt,I entered "target remote localhost:8888". The ocdremote just showed "CPU[1] Accepted gdb connection on port 8888.". But gdb just kept printing "Ignoring packet error, continuing...". I tried to change endian to big but things didn't change. I also tried the example in /usr/local/macraigor/demo/ppc/Mot_MPC8xx_ADS as described by its README but the result was the same. The board is absolutely ok. I can use OCD commander to program it and download some programs to run. Also I can use Code Warrior for PPC to debug programs. Does anybody know why?

Reply to
cuijustin