Problems with openwrt website?

Am I the only one, who experiences the problems with the forum.openwrt.org site?

A few days ago I have tried to log from another machine than usual, and because I didn't remember my password I tried to regenerate it with the "Forgotten your password?" option.

However, when I entered my e-mail, and clicked "Submit", my browser displayed two contradictory messages: In the presented www page there was "An e-mail has been sent to the specified address with instructions on how to change your password. If it does not arrive you can contact the forum administrator at snipped-for-privacy@openwrt.org."

But at the top there was another warning: "Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/openwrt/forum/include/email.php on line 93"

The password has not arrived to me, so probably the warning was true. However the system has created a new password, so I'm not able to log into the forum any more, even from my usual machine. Neither I was able to contact the administrator via e-mail.

I'm posting this message here, because I suppose, that many OpenWRT users may read comp.arch.fpga as well (both are tightly ralated to embedded systems). Maybe only I'm experiencing this problem due to browser incompatibilies? If this is a common problem, maybe someone who still has access to the forum, could notify the admins about the problem?

--
Sorry for slightly OT post, and thank you in advance,
Regards, WZab