Problems with LPC933 A/D converter

I am trying to use the LPC933 from pohilips to read a keypad and also to perform a single conversion on P0.1. I use the following code to setup the A/D:

MOV P0M1,#00011110B MOV P0M2,#00000000B MOV PT0AD,#00000010B MOV ADMODA,#0x030 MOV A,#0x010 ; MOV ADINS,A MOV ADMODB,#0x040

MOV ADCON1,#0x05 ; Go to work

Am also using the EP900 from keil as the emulator and cannot get the A/D registers to accpet the new configuration values. Can anyone help? Any smaple code for the A/D converter to perform a single conversion on P0.1?

Thanks

Reply to
sol

An Schwob in the USA