Problems accessing PICList

For the last couple of weeks, I have been unable to get to the piclist web site

Ping fails. I also tried accessing http://66.13.172.18, but the browser simply spins. I can access every other web site just fine.

Is the piclist site down? Or is this a problem for my ISP (BellSouth)?

Thanks for your help.

dw

Reply to
dw

On 13 Sep 2004 18:18:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (dw) wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

I can't speak for your ISP, but the site just resolved for me right now, and it as 66.13.172.18.

========

--- 09/13/04 20:45:59 Central Standard Time

--- reading URL

--- contacting host

[66.13.172.18] on port 80

HTTP/1.1 302 Object moved Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0 Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:48:35 GMT Connection: close Location:

Object moved Object MovedThis object may be found here.

--- connection closed ========

And the main page for the site comes up at

for me. From Comcast.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com