problem with proslic 3210M SPI interface

I have problem with ProSLIC 3210M which I have configured them in daisy chain mode. Somtimes the SPI interface stops responding and nothing can be read/written in the two SLICs. Is there any work around to solve this problem?does this problem occures only in daisy chain mode or it can be seen in single mode too? If so can I connect both of the SLIC to the SPI bus and use CS to select between them.

Reply to
MP