Problem with new ICOP Mity SoC

Hello,

Our company has been developing a new product for many months. We have been using Mity SoC (DM&P, ALi M6117D A1, 0322 TS05 XBU95391000D) in developing process.

We just received a large pack with many new Mity SoC's from Taiwan -- because we finished developing and would like to start production.

We put a new Mity SoC (DM&P ALi M6117D A1, 0412 TS05 XBW65061000D) into our device and turned power on. Nothing happened -- even the HDD LED didn't blink. We checked many of new Mity SoC's -- situation is the same.

Everything is OK with old Mity SoC.

Is there anything changed in the new model of Mity SoC, so we shall re-design our device's electrical circuit?

Maybe we should do something more to make Mity SoC working...

Thanks in advance, Vicky.

Reply to
Vicky