Problem with Mcore 2114 flash programming or ???

Hello.

Tools : CodeWarrior V2.5 for MCORE and BDI1000 ABATRON

It's my second project on MCORE 2114 ; on my first project, CodeWarrior generate aprox. 8 Kb of object code ( rom ) : flash programming and soft running OK. On my second project, CodeWarrior generate aprox. 9 Kb ( 9758 bytes ) of object code : flash programming it's OK, but software doesn't run : abort on exception 8. This software work fine in internal RAM of MCORE. When I reduce size of object code to 8740 bytes ( for example ), soft running OK !

Where is my problem ? in source code ? flash programming ? tools bugs ? Metrowerks support do not give me any answer at this time ....

Help me please

Lionel FRANCE

Reply to
yoyo