Problem with graphic mode on TFT panel

Gentlemen, I ask you help to solve a problem with which I recently faced. Needs values of CRTC and others registers, for correct conclusion of the image in graphic mode VESA 0x101 (640x480x8bpp) on TFT Panel by Sharp (Model: LQ038Q5DR01, QVGA) for OS DOS. May be you have ready ROM-file for BE utility, solving given problem. I shall be grateful for any information on an interesting theme. Yours faithfully Vladimir.

Reply to
hudoshin

QVGA = Quarter VGA = 320x240 pixels, so no 640x480

Look up the datasheet of the LCD and the LCD controller and it's not that hard to calculate the required register values.

And what's a ROM-file for BE utility?

Udall's Fourth Law:
	Any change or reform you make is going to have consequences you
	don't like.
Reply to
Stef