problem with edk 6.3i

Hi all,

i'm first time approch with fpga, i have xilinx ise and edk 6.3i version.
With XPS I have create a new project with project builder on spartan 3
starter development kit. When i go to compile the project the programm given
back   this error:

Performing System level DRCs on properties...
INFO:MDT - List of peripherals addressable from processor instance
microblaze_0
:
- dlmb_cntlr
- ilmb_cntlr
- debug_module
- Generic_GPIO

Building Directory Structure for microblaze_0
cd: Too many arguments.
ERROR:MDT - Failed to remove G:\Documents and
Settings\risc\microblaze_0\libsrc\.
LibGen Done.
make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2
Done.

Have you an idea to resolve this problem?

thanks
Regards
R!SC

Re: problem with edk 6.3i

Try renaming your directory to DocsAndSettings. I have a feeling "cd" is having
a problem with the spaces in the name.

Re: problem with edk 6.3i
thank......

i don't have more that problem