Problem: Using JRC to get Data On a Kontron MOPS

Hi NG, i'm quite new to embedded systems and have a little trouble with transfering the program i wrote on this "mini-pc". until now i figured that you have to use images which are virtually mounted as drive A: on the MOPS/520. trying this i only get error messages that drive a is not valid. Any hints? Regards, Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian Becker

Hi dear Sebastian. I have a "DIMM-PC/386 I" and i want to connect to it with JRC1 . But this software cannot be found on the internet and Kontron does not support this software because it is old! Do you have this software? Can you help me please? Regards,Ali.

Reply to
Ali Nasi