Problem Solving Skills for Engineers

Hello,

I have been a software developer for the past 10 years now. I get job descriptions that requires problem-solving skills as one of the most desirable skills in a candidate. But there are not many resources that is devoted to this topic.

So, I have created a website for problem solving skills, please check it out at

Thanks, Bala

Reply to
bparanj

Looks like spam for your ebook to me...

Reply to
Jim Stewart

LOL, it's not even a real book.

Reply to
cbarn24050

Let me get this straight. You put in 100 hours of work, a good portion of which must have gone on the homage to red and yellow that is the website, and want the crazy low might-go-up-at-any-minute trial price of $17. For which I don't even get something I can take to khazi for a read.

Your jittery pop-up claims that you can get a $27 newletter for nothing which tells you the 3 secrets of problem solving and the site offers a $47 newsletter which tells you the 7 secrets. Well that's the first problem to solve then.

How about, instead of returning my $17 after a year, I'll use the book for a year and give you $17 if it does work miracles for me. And if I don't then you should be well equipped to solve that problem.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

I'm with Tom on this one... Also, Free newsgroups is hardly the place to advertise.

Reply to
Palle Mikkelsen

I'll tell you your problem, mate. You're a spammer, and we don't *like* spammers.

Now you're in the killfile.

There. Problem solved.

The problem with ebooks, of course, is you can't wipe your arse on them.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com [Support no2id.net: working to destroy Blair's ID card fraud]
Reply to