Problem MSP430 with free run and run

Hello,

I work on an MSP430F2254 with a MSP-FETFlash Emulation Tool. My code UART don't work in run but in free run.

MSP430F22x4 Demo - USCI_A0, Ultra-Low Pwr UART 9600 String, 32kHz ACLK

USCI_A0 and a 32kHz crystal. The program will wait in LPM3, and will respond to a received 'u' character using 8N1 protocol. The response will

be the integer value. ACLK = BRCLK = LFXT1 = 32768Hz, MCLK = SMCLK = DCO ~1.2MHz Baud rate divider with 32768Hz XTAL @9600 = 32768Hz/9600 = 3.41 * An external watch crystal is required on XIN XOUT for ACLK *

Have you got an idea at my problem ?

Thank you for your help Jo

jotoulon83