Problem in Interrupt for USB device

Hi, I added basic functionality in bootloader(eboot.nb0)for downloading Nk.nb0 through USB. I am working in wince for ln2440sbc board. I registered for Interrupt service routine in my bootloader like this. pISR=((unsigned)EA000000+((unsigned)IsrHandler -(8c000000-18-8)>>2) and my pISR is *((unsigned *)(0x30000000+0x18)) (Since 8c000000 is mapped to 0x30000000.) IsrHandler is in assembly code and I am calling Isrusbd function from assembly itself. I Isrusbd i included reconfiguring USB device and other functionalities of it.

My program control is not transferred to Isrusbd device itself

I think interrupt didn't come for USB device. How I have to find out and trace for it... I tried i didn't get interrupt for USB device. Anything for interrupt i have to include in startup.s for interrupt routine.

Regards, Kirthika.

Reply to
kracks