Principle SW Design Engineer Any of C, Assy, UNIX Kernel, Compiler

Hello,

14 years experience including work for in Research Environment for well
known Multinational Computer Vendors etc.

I am interested in any position that involves any/all of

- Any C prog required  (exp. with Vis C, GNU C).
- Any Assembly prog required (exp. with Intel x86, MIPS, VAX, Alpha)
- UNIX Kernel (BSD, S5, OSF/1 exp  but will consider Linux vacancies)
- Compiler Design & Development.

If interested email me for full C.V.

I am willing to work anywhere in G.B.

Best regards.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Principle SW Design Engineer Any of C, Assy, UNIX Kernel, Compiler
Hello,

14 years experience including work for in Research Environment for well
known Multinational Computer Vendors etc.

I am interested in any position that involves any/all of

- Any C prog required  (exp. with Vis C, GNU C).
- Any Assembly prog required (exp. with Intel x86, MIPS, VAX, Alpha)
- UNIX Kernel (BSD, S5, OSF/1 exp  but will consider Linux vacancies)
- Compiler Design & Development.

If interested email me for full C.V.

I am willing to work anywhere in G.B.

Best regards.