PPC Linux

Does anyone out there know where I can find data on IBM STB PPC chips, specifically the STB02500/1 as used in IPTV and DVB-T set top boxes? A chip datasheet would be extremely useful but a pinout would be nice for a start....

TIA

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

I want to use that ppc405 core inside the stb02500 but could not find any datasheet. I found pinout in a german website and some more information but never used them I am going to send the information I have.

Hauppauge MVP Linux wiki has some information.

Reply to
tesla