PPC boot

HI ,
 I am trying to use system ACE controller + flash card, to boot my PPC
embedded in Virtex 2pro.
After initial boot, the PPC will make a choice on downloading one of
many .ace files.
I would like to know is this possible using system ACE CF controller.
I read the data sheet, they mentioned abt MPU to CF interface.
I am looking for specific details/applicatin notes, on how to boot ppc
from System ACE
I have V2pro xc2vp4 ff672 MEMEC board, and System ACE cf controller
with 128MB flash card.
I would appreciate any assistance
Thank you
RAm

Re: PPC boot
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (ram) wrote in

Don't forget to post in comp.sys.powerpc.tech too.

--
- Mark ->