powpc bootloader develop with u-boot

  A few months ago, i developed arm7tdmi-base(S3C44B0X) bootload progra
with ADS. The bootload source code can downloaded from website and i jus
changed some codes.
  Now i developing Powpc-based(mpc755) bootload program. My boss thin
about develop it with U-boot and tool-chain(cygwin + powpc GNU toolkit).
just know how to make it to fit my requirement and i dont't know how t
debug it.
who can provide associated documents or experiences about debug?

tks,

gabledon

-> This message was sent using the  web interface o
www.EmbeddedRelated.com <-

Site Timeline