powerpc emulator

I need to run a couple of powerpc routines through an emulator to see what funky conversions are happening.

Ive googled around and cant find a stock C source tree i can compile and use.

Preperably without much in the way of os support, just raw emulation.

Any ideas?

joolz

Posted with NewsLeecher v6.5 Beta 2
------------------- ----- ---- -- -
Reply to
Julian Gardner

qemu has Power PC user mode emulation - lets you run a single executable (without OS) on a machine of a different architecture. It's a JIT, but it's fairly portable.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Look at simh. I think there is a ppc version.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Get the cheapest demo board that you can find with a PowerPC on it, and try the code out.

Or buy an old used Mac.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services