Power PC 555 -- tpu

Hello, We are searching high and low for a set of header files (and C files?) for the powerpc 555. tpu_pta.h is what we know we need. I think there is also an associated C file (tpu_pta.c) but I'm not certain we need it.

Anyone have a clue? Web searches are turning up very little.

Briefly, I've got a group of students trying to use the timers to figure out how long a signal is high for (ultrasonic sensor among other things). I suspect they can just manipulate things by hand, but having the suggested headers/functions seems like the right way to go.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark Brehob

You should be able to download these from the Freescale website.

They also have an online application to generate header and C files for user-specified selections of TPU functions (at least, they do for the MCF523x eTPU).

Reply to
David Brown

Yep.

We got a reply. That there was basically nothing on the web scared us, but Freescale was very fast in getting back to us. Sorry to waste folks time.

Reply follows: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The tpu_pta.h file can be found in the software files archive for the AN2365:

All the software files for the appnotes are available from the web site by clicking on the zip icon to the right of the appnote link.

Thank you for your interest in Freescale Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Should you need to contact us with regard to this message, please see the notes below.

Best Regards, Technical Support Freescale Semiconductor

=3D=3D=3D=3D Mark

Reply to
Mark Brehob