Power consumption optimization on portable devices

Hello.

I am pretty new in power consumption area and I am assigned to optimize power consumption on s/w and some h/w side for cell phone product. Can somebody expert in power consumption optimization here advise me as details as possible?

Any good info on web, any good book, or even anything I need to read or study that can help?

Thanks!

Reply to
ssg97

Probably ask your fellow Broadcom employee?

Reply to
Joe Random