Possible problem on Olimex ATMega32 HEADER BOARD schematic

Hi Group, Shouldn't pin 4 on the jtag header (labeled AREF) go to Vcc?

Matt Meerian

Reply to
matt6ft9

Since I assume this is a break out board, I would assume not. Aref is the voltage reference for the ADC and can be configured several different ways. Check a basic explanation in the Atmega16 datasheet.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle