POSIX cleaning ^.^ on real time What if I signal to dead thread?

POSIX cleaning ^.^ on real time What if I signal to dead thread? Nice to question again fellas. How you been!

Lately, I control the signal actions in threads on Vxworks. I don't know how VxWorks library do the things insightly but Experts sir!! please answer my question.

void *test(void *data) { int i ;

tempo temp; // tempo is just a class

struct sigaction action; action.sa_handler = tempo::signal_handler;

sigaction( SIGSTOP_TERMINAL_SERVICE, &action, NULL );

pthread_cleanup_push(tempo::real_cleanup,(void*)(&temp)); cout

Reply to
ahtz

Try comp.os.vxworks.

~Dave~