Portwell

Hi, I m not sure whether this Portwell hardware is suitable to me. I basically want to build a low power (and low cost) network gateway which preferably have biuilt-in 2 x 100 MB/S ethernet cards, and support large size of FlashDisc eg. 1GB.

Here is a reference:

If this is other better choices, please advise. Your suggestion is very appreciated.

Thanks Sam

Reply to
Sam