Porting X-windows onto a TARGET

Hi Guys...

I am workin on a project for portin X-windows on to the target(the same Davinci system with montavista linux).

I would be great if someone would tell me about this...like a website or some PDF etc Anythin will do..

awaitin reply..

regards Zubair Ahmed

Reply to
zubair

Un bel giorno zubair digitò:

As far as I know, an X server (kdrive) has been already ported to DaVinci, and it runs fine. However, since very soon I will have to do the same thing, it would be great if you will share your experiences!

There is also a mailing list on Linux running on DaVinci, most of the DaVinci's Linux tree maintainers are there, you may want to subscribe:

asd
Reply to
dalai lamah