Porting Contiki

Hi All ,

I am looking at porting contiki to a new cpu ( microblaze). Before diving in I would like to scope out the work involved. What I am looking for is a bare minimal port , which will allow me to try out the rime protocol stack. Can I leave out porting the multi threaded part of the OS and still use rime? can protothread be used instead?

Also I went through the contiki porting guide at the contiki web site :

I understand most of it , but dont understand the elf loader part , why is this neccessary? will a existing microblaze boot loader not do?

Suggestions from experienced contiki users will be appreciated.

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic