PoE x86 and USB2?

Howdy folks,

Been trawling the net today hunting for boards which fall into the above criteria, with not a huge deal of success.

I'm looking for an x86 board with: ether - 10 or 10/100 USB 2.0 a serial port, or some other accessable I/O ports watchdog timer A bit of 'oomph' (600Mhz Celeron or upwards)

possibly network bootable or compact flash enabled

I found the MagnumX from Blue Chip technology, which came close (waiting to hear back on some other things they have on the go)

Anyone got any other suggestions? If it matters, it will be running Linux, and doesn't need anything fancy - like a display or anything.

PoE looks like I get 12.5W to play with, but am not sure if I want to start messing with converters etc.

Cheers,

Glyn

Glyn Davies / gryn@plig.net / www.technobobbins.com / Insert quote here?
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Glyn Davies

Have a look at

Yours, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

Thanks Robert, looks kinda interesting. Power specs are missing on their 667Mhz board though *sigh*