PM3585 Maintenance - Who can help ?

Hi all,

We own a good old PM3585 Philips/Fluke 200 Mhz state analyzer. It has been running fine for years and years now, but we are looking for a particular spare part: the rotary wheel encoder. The one we have exhibits erratic behaviours, and we hate to throw the analyzer away, because evrything else still runs fine.

Anyone of you knows a company that would provide the encoder as a spare part ?

Thank you.

A. Beaujean

Reply to
A Beaujean