please suggest a good book for PCB Design

Hi
Could you please suggest a good book for PCB design that i could use to
start making prototypes
thanks for your time

Re: please suggest a good book for PCB Design

Don't have an answer, but you might want to ask in sci.electronics.*
(probably the design subgroup).

--
Kenneth Porter
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken /

Re: please suggest a good book for PCB Design

could have a look at Jan Axelson's book20%
Making Printed Circuit Boards
http://www.lvr.com/makpcbds.htm

For a higher level book look at
 High-Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic by Howard Johnson

another book that you may find helpful
is  The Art of Electronics20%

Alex Gibson

Re: please suggest a good book for PCB Design

IMHO it depends on what you mean with "PCB design". If you are more
after the design aspects (engineering / layout / routing) then the
otherwise already mentioned book "high speed digital design" is a very
good recomendation.

If you are more after the fabrication aspects of this topic (i.e. you
intend to expose etch and drill your own boards) I don't think that
it's really worth to buy a book. Instead I recomend you to join the
Homebrew snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com e-mail list (simply send an empty e-mail
to above address with the subject "subscribe").

There this topic is discussed in extremis with all kind of view
angles. The archives are also full of advice from basic level up to
fairly professional.

HTH

Markus

Site Timeline