Please recomend textbook with AES encryption.

Hi, there:

I am looking for textbook with detailed information on AES encryption and decryption. I have Bernard Sklar's Digital Communications, but it contains DES only.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Frank

Not sure about textbooks, but the website...

Has detailed information.

Reply to
pingSmith

Hello,

to go a step further from here. In your sorce the algorithm as such as desribed very well. And there are lots of existing 32bit algorihms, but it is very hard to find a 16 bit-algorithm, that can be easily deployed and used for the msp430.

I want to AES- encrypt messages of size < 32Byte with MSP430 with the IAR workbench in c++. Does anyone know an easy to use C++ - library that works with MSP430 for this purpose?

A similar question has been posted here (for C)

But with no satisfacting answer.

A version is sold from the crypto toolkit on

Do you know of any free Rijndael implementation for a 16 bit system, especially the msp430?

Thanks!

Reply to
araffi