Please provide me some project ideas using RL78 Micro Controller reg.,

Hello, I am interested in doing a project using RL78 Micro Controller. As I am new to this Micro Controller, I am not able to judge whether I can do this project with this or not. So, kindly please guide me accordingly by providing some ideas. Please help me.

Thanks, Akula Pavan Kumar.

Reply to
Pavan Kumar Akula