Please name this chip (diff ser comm)

I'm using two SN75176B, one for RX lines, and one for TX lines. Chip has 8 pins, that is 6 w/o power.

I'd like to replace two chips with one. Instead of R, RE, D, DE, A, B (6 pins) I want R, RA, RB, D, DA, DB (6 pins)

But I can't find it...

Reply to
aleksa

aleksa schrieb:

National DS8921.

Tilmann

Reply to
Tilmann Reh

I had to look to see if they still made that old dinosaur. I was using it in the early

80's.
Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks, that got me started and I've found these two: SP490E and SN75179B

Reply to
aleksa

Jim Stewart schrieb:

Yes, they do. :-)