PLB

  I am desging an master interface for 64-bit PLB.when i am not locking
the bus and if i get a Mn_rearbitrate from the slave ,and am
de-asserting and asserting the request after one clk.But it seems like
the arbiter is not arbitrating the request from the me(master) after it
got an M1_rearbitrate(never i get the bus , after that), how i can i
proceed further to do my data transfer.

thanx,
mack.

Re: PLB
Hi,
  I am desging an master interface for 64-bit PLB.when i am not locking
the bus and if i get a Mn_rearbitrate from the slave ,and am
de-asserting and asserting the request after one clk.But it seems like
the arbiter is not arbitrating the request from the me(master) after it
got an M1_rearbitrate(never i get the bus , after that), how i can i
proceed further to do my data transfer.

thanx,
mack.

Site Timeline