PLB

Hi, I am desging an master interface for 64-bit PLB.when i am not locking the bus and if i get a Mn_rearbitrate from the slave ,and am de-asserting and asserting the request after one clk.But it seems like the arbiter is not arbitrating the request from the me(master) after it got an M1_rearbitrate(never i get the bus , after that), how i can i proceed further to do my data transfer.

thanx, mack.

Reply to
mmkumar