Pinouts for In Circuit Serial Programming - Willem II programmer

I have a Willem II programmer with an ICSP header. The programmer has
always been fine for my little PIC16F84's. Today I bought myself a
PIC16F872 which actually needs to be programmed via the ICSP
interface. I have hunted all over the internet but can't find anwhere
a definition for the pins or where on the PIC they're meant to hook up
to. Anyone ever used the Willem ICSP interface? How the heck do you
hook it up?

Cheers

Re: Pinouts for In Circuit Serial Programming - Willem II programmer
Hi Scott,

    Searching the net will not make up for not reading the manual.

    Page 102 of the data sheet states:

    "For complete details of serial programming, please
    refer to the EEPROM Memory Programming Specification
    for the PIC16F87X (DS39025). "

    This manual is located at:
    <http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/39025f.pdf>

    I have found this setup chart to be invaluable.
    <http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/50032d.pdf>

hamilton