PID Controller using Microcontrollers

Hi Everybody,
I am Naresh - pursuing M.Tech
Need to get an algo/C Code for implementing PID controller in
Microcontrollers - if any one has it for AVR Microcontrollers,please
help me.

Looking for early help.
Thanks
ND

Re: PID Controller using Microcontrollers

Google is your friend. John Shaw's website (http://www.jashaw.com/pid /)
contains useful information.

    Andrew

Re: PID Controller using Microcontrollers

You can also see http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/pidwophd.html .
All of the coding is in floating point with implementation on an integer
machine left as an exercise to the reader, but I think you'll find it
useful.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Sorry Tim, and I even browsed your site the other week!

    Andrew

Re: PID Controller using Microcontrollers

If you are doing an M. Tech then presumably you already know about descrete
time (z) transforms.  All you need do is code these in C.

Ian
--
Ian Bell

Re: PID Controller using Microcontrollers
On 19 Jan 2005 01:25:27 -0800, "dhamija snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

There are some code samples for a demonstration program, and some
pre-build scripts to feed it, at

http://jk-technology.com/C_Unleashed/code_list.html

There isn't the text from the book, the publisher paid me for that and
they own it, I can't give it away.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com