Picoweb

Hello to all I just bought a Ethernet MicroWebServer Kit. This kit is using the picoweb OS. Every think work well on my LAN. Now I like to make a access form outside (the web). For that I'm using my ADL-Router ZyXel who can make IP forwarding. I already tested with the following NAT Forwarding port: Start Port End Port IP

80 80 192.168.90.11 (IP form MWS) But for security and that I can use more MWS on the same LAN, I like to use a another port on the MWS.

I didn't find any information in the Picoweb /BIN or /LIB directory's! I'm also not a assembler or c guru.

My question, did already somebody have had the same problem?

Otto

PS: I already asked directly to Lightner (The Picoweb developer), but they didn't give me any answer!

Reply to
Otto