PICC variable relocation

Hi

I'm using the Hi-tech PICC-18 compiler together with a MPLAB ICD 2. The ICD 2 reserves a few bytes of the data memory for itself. The thing is that the linker doesn't understand this and tries to store my own variables at the same adress.

My questions is: How do I "prohibit" PICC-18 from using a certain area of my data memory?

Regards Erik N=E4slund

Reply to
eKIK

You don't need to. Hi-Tech has already done this work for you with the -ICD command line switch.

--
John W. Temples, III
Reply to

Worked like a charm! Many thanks to you!

// Erik N=E4slund

Reply to
eKIK