PIC16C62B to 16F872, no clock CLKOUT?

I'm wondering if there is some well known issue with the 16F872 WRT using
the RC oscillator mode. I was told that the 'F872 was a pin-compatible
replacement for the 'C62B (ignoring the A/D). When the 'C62B is in the
socket I get a nice clock out signal on pin 10, CLKOUT. Quickly swapping
in the 'F872 I get a DC low-level and pin 9, CLKIN is a DC high-level.
Anyone?

Thanks.

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: PIC16C62B to 16F872, no clock CLKOUT?

Nevermind, I neglected to disable low-voltage programming. I now have the
expected clock waveforms.

- Mark ->